The earth auger is one of the most important tools for your workshop. This device is used in the garden for various forest, garden and landscape project-designs. This tool will free you from long and tedious work. Whether it is foundations or holes for fences, or planting holes for bushes.
This earth auger is characterized as reliable and powerful machine that has a 2-stroke engine with a smooth speed control. The primary pump ensures secure engine start. Centrifugal clutch ensures the long lifetime of Grünwelt GW-EB523.
In order to start working immediately, the earth auger includes a set of three different augers with a diameter of Ø100 mm, Ø 150 mm, Ø 200 mm and a length of 800 mm each. According to the quick bayonet connection, the augers can be changed quickly and easily without any additional tools.
We are sure, Grünwelt GW-EB523 earth auger is the right choice for every farmer and gardener!
- GTIN: 4260614710054
- Engine: Grünwelt 1E44F-5
- Type: 2-stroke, single-cylinder, forced air-cooling
- Displacement: 52 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 44 × 34 mm
- Power: 1.9 kW / 2.5 HP
- Rotation speed of the drill: 170 rpm
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Oil / petrol mixing ration: 1:25
- Type of fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.2 L
- MSPL: 113 dB
- Vibration: 8 m/s2
- Net weight with Ø 100 mm drill: 19 kg
- Earth auger Grünwelt GW-EB523
- 3 × Drills
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual