Engine Loncin G420FD – engine-reliable, modern and versatile!
Loncin G420FD is a four-stroke petrol engine with single-cylinder and air-cooling system. This engine has 16 HP. Thanks to its 6.5 liters tank, it can work constantly for about 1.5 hours without refueling.
New engine Loncin G420FD is easy to maintain and it is very reliable in use. Loncin G420FD has a low level of noise and smoke emissions, and you can easily run it under any weather conditions. Application range suits for both industrial and domestic sectors. This model can be installed on different house and agricultural machines. Loncin G420FD is often used as a spare engine for various beam mowers, tillers, vibration plates, mini dump trucks, water pumps, generators, and many other gasoline-powered devices.
There is also an enlarged filter that perfectly cleans the incoming air.
The crankshaft is standardized. Loncin G420FD can be used as a spare engine on machines with the same size of the crankshaft. The shaft of this engine has a direct sunk key output.
- Reliable and environmentally friendly engine
- Cylinder with a working volume of 420 cm3 with a cast iron and an aluminum block with large cooling fins guarantees a reliability and long service life
- Oil system is equipped with a modern sensor that monitors the oil level in the crankcase
- To facilitate maintenance in this model there are two oil filling mouths
- 25 mm diameter shaft with sunk key output
- Rotation occurs counterclockwise when it is evaluated from the shaft side
- GTIN: 4260614711150
- Type: Euro 5, 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 420 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 90 × 66 mm
- Max. power: 11.7 kW / 16 HP / 3600 rpm
- Net power: 9.1 kW / 3600 rpm
- torque: 27 Nm / 2500 rpm
- Shaft diameter: 25 mm (sunk key)
- Fuel tank /engine oil capacity: 6.5 / 1.1 L
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Lubrication system: Splash
- Net weight: 32 kg
- Petrol engine Loncin G420FD
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual
- 2-year warranty