Engine Weima WM192FE – engine-reliable, modern and versatile!
Weima WM192FE is a four-stroke petrol engine with single-cylinder and air-cooling system. This engine has 18 HP and consumes 374 g / kWh of fuel. Thanks to its 6.5 liters tank, it can work constantly for about 1.5 hours without refueling.
New engine Weima WM192FE is easy to maintain and it is very reliable in use. WM192FE has a low level of noise and smoke emissions, and you can easily run it under any weather conditions. Application range suits for both industrial and domestic sectors. This model can be installed on different house and agricultural machines. Weima WM192FE is often used as a spare engine for various beam mowers, tillers, vibration plates, mini dump trucks, water pumps, generators, and many other gasoline-powered devices.
The crankshaft is standardized. Weima WM192FE can be used as a spare engine on machines with the same size of the crankshaft. The shaft of this engine has a direct sunk key output.
- GTIN: 6971472300711
- Type: EURO 5, 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 460 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 92 × 69 mm
- Max. power: 13.4 kW / 18 HP / 3600 rpm
- Rated power: 12.4 kW / 3600 rpm
- Max. torque: 27 N∙m / 2500 rpm
- Fuel tank /engine oil capacity: 6.5 / 1.1 L
- Minimum fuel consumption: 374 g/kW∙h
- Starting system: manual + electric
- Dimensions: 460 × 400 × 430 mm
- Net weight: 31 kg
- Petrol engine Weima WM192FE
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual