Small miracle of the outboard-engine industry is the Grünwelt GW-140FC engine!
This outboard motor is so simply to transport, that you can easily carry this engine to the deck of your boat. After you launch this outborder, you will make sure that it is very simple to use. The efficiently designed air-cooling system does not allow this model to overheat during long operation and high rpm. In addition, for safety reasons and in accordance with modern standards, the Grünwelt GW-140FC is equipped with an emergency switch on the handle that immediately shuts off the engine if necessary.
This 4-stroke outboard motor with working volume of 37.68 cm³ and 1.5 H.P. is perfect for fishing, as well as for small family trips on inflatable boats with 2 persons.
- GTIN: 4260614710030
- Model of engine: Grünwelt 1E140F
- Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, forced air-cooling
- Displacement: 37.68 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 40 × 30 mm
- Power: 1 kW / 1.5 HP at 7500 rpm
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- 360° rotary handle with self-lock
- Fuel / Oil tank capacity: 0.65 / 0.08 L
- Idle speed: 3000 rpm
- Sound power level LWA: 113 dB
- Gear positions: Neutral, 1-front
- Propeller diameter: 18 cm
- Propeller options: 7-1/4*5-A inch
- Dimensions: 260 × 270 × 1050 mm
- Net weight: 8.2 kg
- Outboard motor Grünwelt GW-140FC
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual