Small miracle of the outboard-engine industry is the Grünwelt GW-170FC engine!
This outboard motor is so simply to transport, that you can easily carry this engine to the deck of your boat. After you launch this outborder, you will make sure that it is very simple to use. The efficiently designed air-cooling system does not allow this model to overheat during long operation and high rpm. In addition, for safety reasons and in accordance with modern standards, the Grünwelt GW-170FC is equipped with an emergency switch on the handle that immediately shuts off the engine if necessary.
This 4-stroke outboard motor with working volume of 53.2 cm³ and 2.5 H.P. is perfect for fishing, as well as for small family trips on inflatable boats with 2 persons.
- GTIN: 4260614710504
- Model of engine: Grünwelt 144F
- Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, forced air-cooling
- Displacement: 53.2 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 43.5 × 35.8 mm
- Power: 1.9 kW / 2.5 HP
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- 360° rotary handle with self-lock
- Fuel / Oil tank capacity: 1.3 / 0.25 L
- Idle speed: 3000 rpm
- Sound power level LWA: < 100 dB
- Gear positions: Neutral, 1-front
- Propeller diameter: 18 cm
- Dimensions: 1050 × 250 × 240 mm
- Net weight: 11.5 kg
- Outboard motor Grünwelt GW-170FC
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual