Tiller Weima WM550 is an indispensable assistant for owners of summer cottages, private grounds and small gardens. Its design and optimal engineering construction will allow you to perform various agricultural tasks: hilling and loosening the soil, ridging and tilling small gardens (up to 50 acres). This model can be noticed for its excellent maneuverability.
This model is equipped with transporting wheels and rotary blades. Weima WM550 ensures capture width of 540 mm and maximal depth 260 mm. Operator can easily start the engine with the recoil starter during any weather. Engine speed lever in this model is equipped to adjust working speed depending on the task, so operator can choose the most convenient mode of operation on light, medium and hard structure of the soil.
Dust or dirt? Not a problem! Specially designed air oil filter of the tiller Weima WM550 protects the engine from overheat, dust and dirt from the ground during the operation.
Weima WM550 cultivator has 1-front and 1-rear for the better maneuverability.
- GTIN: 6971472300179
- Tilling scope / depth: 540 / 260 mm
- Gear shifting: 1-front, 1-rear
- Driving model: Belt + chain gear
- Blades: 4 pcs. with Ø 270 mm
- Engine: Weima WM168FB-2
- Type: 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 196 cm³
- Max. power: 4.8 kW / 6.5 HP
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Transmission oil capacity: 0.6 L
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 L
- Dimensions: 1250 × 980 × 620 mm
- Net weight: 51 kg
- Tiller Weima WM550
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual
- 2-year warranty