Weima WM6000Ei is a 5.5 to 6.0 kW inverter generator with copper winding and controlled by a Texas Instruments MCU which enables several generators to be coupled together to work on a common load in one network. Fuel economy mode reduces fuel consumption to 375 g/kWh and the fuel tank capacity is 20 L.
This model has 3-in-1 digital multi-display shows voltage, frequency and hours. The generator is also equipped with 12V DC output, oil and fuel level sensors as well as overload and low oil level protection.
The engine model Weima W300FE has a displacement of 302 cc and runs on gasoline AI-92 or higher.
Weima WM6000Ei generator includes 1 x Schuko (16A 230 B) + 1 industrial.
The generator comes with a plug kit, oil filler, keys, battery with electrolyte bottle, instruction manual and warranty card.
The dimensions of the generator are 570 x 575 x 610 mm, and the warranty is valid for 24 months.
- Powerful Weima W300FE motor
- Numerous possible uses
- Presence of a copper winding
- 3-in-1 digital multi-display
- Controlled by the MCU Texas Instruments
- Low noise level
- GTIN: 4260614711914
- Output: 5800 W
- Rated Output: 5200 W
- Rated Voltage: 220 V
- Rated Frequency: 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 570 x 575 x 610 mm
- Net weight: 59 kg
- Model of engine: Weima W300FE
- Type: 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV, E-Starter
- Displacement: 302 cm³
- Power: 6.3 kW / 8.5 HP
- Rotational speed: 3600-4800 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 20 L
- Engine oil capacity: 1 L
- Fuel consumption: 2.7 L per hour
- Inverter generator Weima WM6000Ei
- 1 x Plugs 16A 230V
- 1 x Industrial power connector
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual