Our new potato planting set includes a furrower for digging furrows, disc hiller for planting potatoes, a rotary mechanism and a talrep mechanism designed to adjust the furrow depth.
Completely planting the potatoes with our device takes place in two steps. The first step involves digging the furrow with a furrower and then placing the potato into the furrow manually. The rotatable mechanism should then be placed in the position in which the disc hillers are in the working position. Then, making a pass in the opposite direction, sprinkle the furrows with potatoes.
Our Grünwelt GW-KL05 potato planter set can be aggregated to tillers with a bolt connector.
- Handle locking of the rotating mechanism with a spring
- The rotation is 180 degrees perpendicular to the plane of movement of the tiller
- Possibility of adjusting the position of the height and angle of the risers thanks to the bushings for fixing the disc hillers with bolt fastening
- Long lifetime
- High quality steel
- GTIN: 4260614712706
- Suitable for: tillers and mini-tractors
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Steel sheet thickness: 2 mm
- Diameter: 280 mm
- Steel strip stand: 10 x 50 x 400 mm
- Number of holes: 6
- Hole diameter: 12.5 mm
- Steel strip furrower: 2 x 213 x 345 mm
- Potato planter Set Grünwelt GW-KL05