The Grünwelt GW-PF03 plough is used for loosening, crumbling, partial mixing of the soil, in order to deeply embed ground residues of crops, weeds and pests in it, for their further rotting and fertilization of the soil. The plowed soil layer is better saturated with moisture in winter. The plough has a large mass, it has adjustments to the angle of attack and the working width. The plough allows plowing to a depth of 200 mm, with a working width of 200 mm. The GW-PF03 plough includes a support wheel for adjusting the plowing depth.
The position of the plough body in the transverse plane is adjusted using the grooves on the rear of the frame. The ploughshare is removable, heat treated, attached to the base of the plough body with 3 screws. The ploughshare is made of high quality steel and has a curved shape. To change the angle of attack, the plough body is attached to the frame on an axle. The adjustment is carried out with a screw.
- GTIN: 4260614710689
- Suitable for: Weima WM500, WM900M-3, WM1000N-seria, WM1100-seria
- Size: 700 × 400 × 250 mm
- Overall dimensions of the field board: length – 420 mm, thickness – 8 mm.
- Ploughshare – length – 300 mm, thickness – 5 mm.
- Mounting hole diameter: 20 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Support wheel plough Grünwelt GW-PF03
- 2-year warranty