The Weima WMX520 is a powerful cultivator specially designed for tilling the soil in gardens and small agricultural areas. With its robust construction and a range of functions, it enables efficient and comfortable work when preparing the soil.
The Weima WMX520 cultivator is equipped with the Weima WM170F petrol engine, which is known for its excellent functionality and performance. Its main advantages are low fuel consumption and long-term operation with high loads.
Our new Weima WMX520 cultivator has a working width of 54 cm, so you can cover a considerable area in a short time. The cleavers are sharp and robust to get good results even in hard ground.
The WMX520 is equipped with the sturdy wheels that facilitate the movement of the device and ensure stability.
The Weima Cultivator is delivered empty. You need is delivered empty. You also need 2.1 – 2.2 L gear oil (SAE 80w-90) and 0.5 – 0.6 L engine oil (SAE 10w-30 or 10w-40) for the basic unit.
- Powerful Weima WM170F engine (EURO 5, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, forced air cooling, OHV)
- Low fuel and oil consumption
- Tilling scope up to 54 cm
- Tilling depth up to 100 mm
- Strong cross-section
- Optimized weight provided for handy work
- GTIN: 4260614712157
- Tilling scope: 54 cm
- Tilling depth: ≥ 10 cm
- Driving model: Gear
- Transmission gear oil capacity: 2.2 L
- Dimension: 1600 x 650 x 940 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Model: Weima WM170F
- Type og engine: EURO 5, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 212 cm³
- power: 5.2 kW / 7 HP
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 L
- Engine oil capacity: 0.6 L
- Oil consumption: 374 g / kW∙h
- Starting system: Recoil Start
- Tiller Weima WMX520
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual
- 2-year warranty