Engine Weima WM188FP-T – engine-reliable, modern and versatile!
Weima WM188FP-T is a four-stroke petrol engine with single-cylinder and air-cooling system. This engine has 13 HP and consumes 374 g / kWh of fuel. Thanks to its 6.5 liters tank, it can work constantly for about 1.5 hours without refueling.
New engine Weima WM188FP-T is easy to maintain and it is very reliable in use. WM188FP-T has a low level of noise and smoke emissions, and you can easily run it under any weather conditions. Application range suits for both industrial and domestic sectors. This model can be installed on different house and agricultural machines. Weima WM188FP-T is often used as a spare engine for various beam mowers, tillers, vibration plates, mini dump trucks, water pumps, generators, and many other gasoline-powered devices.
The shank of the splined shaft is standardized. The Weima WM188FP-T motor can be used as a replacement motor with the same splined shaft dimensions.
- GTIN: 4260614711709
- Type: 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 389 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 88 × 64 mm
- power: 9.7 kW / 13 HP / 3600 rpm
- Rated power: 7.6 kW / 3600 rpm
- torque: 23.5 N∙m / 2500 rpm
- Splined Shaft Diameter: 20mm
- Spline Shaft Length: 33mm
- Fuel tank /engine oil capacity: 6.5 / 1.1 L
- Minimum fuel consumption: 374 g/kW∙h
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Dimensions: 460 × 400 × 430 mm
- Net weight: 28 kg
- Petrol engine Weima WM188FP-T with splined shaft (25 cm)
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual