Engine Loncin G270F – engine-reliable, modern and versatile!
Loncin G270F is a four-stroke petrol engine with single-cylinder and air-cooling system. This engine has 9 HP.
New engine Loncin G270F is easy to maintain and it is very reliable in use. Loncin G270F has a low level of noise and smoke emissions, and you can easily run it under any weather conditions. Application range suits for both industrial and domestic sectors. This model can be installed on different house and agricultural machines. Loncin G270F is often used as a spare engine for various beam mowers, tillers, vibration plates, mini dump trucks, water pumps, generators, and many other gasoline-powered devices.
There is also an enlarged filter that perfectly cleans the incoming air.
The crankshaft is standardized. Loncin G270F can be used as a spare engine on machines with the same size of the crankshaft. The shaft of this engine has a direct sunk key output.
- Reliable and environmentally friendly engine
- Cylinder with a working volume of 270 cm3
- 25 mm diameter shaft with sunk key output
- Rotation occurs counterclockwise when it is evaluated from the shaft side
- GTIN: 4260614711761
- Type: Euro 5, 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 270 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 77 × 58 mm
- Max. power: 6.6 kW / 9 HP / 3600 rpm
- Torque: 17.7 Nm / 2500 rpm
- Shaft diameter: 25 mm (sunk key)
- Fuel tank /engine oil capacity: 6.0 / 0.95 L
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Dimensions: 380 × 430 × 410 mm
- Net weight: 25 kg
- Petrol engine Loncin G270F
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual
- 2-year warranty