Engine Loncin LC168F-2H – engine-reliable, modern and versatile!
Loncin LC168F-2H is a four-stroke petrol engine with single-cylinder and air-cooling system. This engine has 6.5 HP and displacement 196 cm³.
New engine Loncin LC168F-2H is easy to maintain and it is very reliable in use. Loncin LC168F-2H has a low level of noise and smoke emissions, and you can easily run it under any weather conditions. The range of applications is not limited to the agricultural sector. This model is often used as a replacement engine for various vibratory rammers and vibrating plates. For this reason, the engine parts, namely the tank cap, crankshaft, carburettor and starter, have been significantly strengthened and improved.
In addition, the Loncin LC168F-2H is equipped with an improved filter that perfectly cleans the incoming air and ensures high-quality use of the engine in dusty conditions.
The crankshaft is standardized. Loncin LC168F-2H can be used as a spare engine on machines with the same size of the crankshaft. The shaft of this engine has a direct sunk key output.
- Reliable and environmentally friendly engine
- Low vibration levels
- Cylinder with a working volume of 196 cm3 with a cast iron guarantees a reliability and long service life
- Improved design and easy start promote the safe compatibility of this model with vibration rammers and vibrating plates
- Oil system is equipped with a modern sensor that monitors the oil level in the crankcase
- To facilitate maintenance in this model there are two oil filling mouths
- 20 mm diameter shaft
- GTIN: 4260614711648
- Type: 4 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooling, OHV
- Displacement: 196 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 68 × 54 mm
- Max. power: 4.1 kW / 6.5 HP / 3600 rpm
- torque: 12.4 Nm / 2500 rpm
- Shaft diameter: 20 mm
- Fuel tank /engine oil capacity: – / 0.6 L
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Dimensions: 315 × 350 × 350 mm
- Net weight: 16 kg
- Petrol engine Loncin LC168F-2H
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual
- 2-year warranty