Are you looking for an outboard motor for your fishing? Grünwelt GW-200FC is the perfect option for you!
A great outborder for your small-trip, light with a comfortable handle for transportation. Due to the low fuel consumption, the GW-200FC is the leader in the segment of outboard engines of this power. The efficiently designed air-cooling system does not allow this model to overheat during long operation and high rpm. In addition, for safety reasons and in accordance with modern standards, the Grünwelt GW-200FC is equipped with an emergency switch on the handle that immediately shuts off the engine if necessary.
This 4-stroke outboard motor with working volume of 196 cm³ and 6.5 H.P. is perfect for fishing and hunting, as well as for long family trips on inflatable boats with 3-4 persons.
- GTIN: 4260614710047
- Model of engine: Grünwelt GW-1P70FA
- Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, forced air-cooling
- Displacement: 196 cm³
- Bore × Stroke: 70 × 51 mm
- Power: 4.8 kW / 6.5 HP
- Starting system: Recoil starter
- Fuel / Oil tank capacity: 1 / 0.6 L
- Ignition system: CDI
- Idle speed: 3000 rpm
- Sound power level LWA: 67 dB
- Gear positions: Neutral, 1-front
- Propeller diameter: 20 cm
- Dimensions: 1070 × 500 × 250 mm
- Net weight: 22.4 kg
- Outboard motor Grünwelt GW-200FC
- 1 × Set of keys
- 1 × Owner’s manual